The TrueTech 2000 Power Cart compressed air sprayer has its own compressor fitted on a rigged utility cart with a removable 2-gallon tank. Technicians can choose from dry foam, wet foam, or liquid applications – simply switch to the appropriate nozzle, change out the tips and you’re ready to go. Multiple tanks can be charged using one power cart. With the optional extension hose, the power cart can be separated from the unit and still maintain full charge. Perfect for treating difficult spaces like attics.
- Dry Foam applications for all gallery and void areas where insects live; use for drain treatments
- Wet Foam for below-grade our under-slab areas where ants, small flies and other insects live
- Liquid interior and exterior applications
- 2-gallon tank
- 1/6 horsepower electric compressor*
- Rugged utility cart
- One palm gun complete with 60″ connection hose
- One 15′ extension hose
- Two liquid tips
- One screen-check valve for liquid
- Three foam tips
- One extension wand, 24″ – 44″ *Pump handle if electricity is not available
- Foam treats the area (voids of all types) where dirt, bacteria and insects live.
- Foam reduces water usage: foam expands water by 6 to 18 times.
- Foam increases surface contact time for superior coverage and reduces liquid runoff.
- Foam provides deeper penetration into surfaces by reducing surface tension.
- Foam helps in removing grease and dirt.
Remember, always read, understand and comply with the product label. See label for First Aid, Precautionary States and complete Directions for Use.