**Bora Care sales in New York are only to licensed pest control companies** Wood exposed to excess water is susceptible to decay, fungi and mold growth and can be damaged very quickly. This damaged wood also becomes more susceptible to termites and other wood destroying insects. Bora-Care with Mold-Care is a spray-on application that is applied to wood. Bora-Care with Mold-Care kills existing mold and helps prevent mold from growing in the future. Use Bora-Care with Mold-Care after major flood damage or to control effects from a leaky pipe.
- Kills mold and helps prevent mold growth in the future.
- Provides long-term residual protection from mold and wood decay.
- The patented formulation of Bora-Care with Mold-Care penetrates deep into wood, killing not just surface mold but also decay, fungi and mold deep in the wood.
- Open both containers and mix with 5 gallons of water. Bora-Care is a thick liquid, so mix using a drill impeller. Mix until you feel no resistance.
- Apply with garden sprayer and make sure to rinse the sprayer completely after each use. Do not leave product in the sprayer overnight.
- Over-spray can be washed off with soap and water.
Nisus Corporation specifically advises all parties that mold will eventually grow in conducive conditions. Since Nisus Corporation cannot control such conducive conditions, Nisus Corporation shall not be liable for any liabilities, claims, damages or the like in any way related to or arising in connection with the occurrence or presence of mold. For more information as well as additional warranties and disclaimers, see the product label, the Mold and Fungi Technical Bulletin or www.nisuscorp.com. Remember, always read, understand and comply with the product label. See label for First Aid, Precautionary States and complete Directions for Use. ONLY SHIPS TO THE UNITED STATES – SOME STATE RESTRICTIONS APPLY